No matter how healthy our lifestyles or how many beauty products we use, collagen (the protein that gives skin its strength and plasticity) naturally declines over time, leading to lines, dryness and loss of firmness.
The good news is with Gold Collagen it’s now easy to encourage collagen and elastin production and top up your hydration levels – all pre-requisites for a beautiful complexion. It’s all about treating your skin inside and out.
1. £35.99, the UK’s first liquid beauty supplement for skin, hair and nails, is the closest you’ll get to a fountain of youth. The unique blend of active ingredients nourishes your skin from within to boost natural collagen, elastin and hydration levels.
2. £35.99 is specifically formulated to not just promote healthier looking skin, hair and nails, but also to look after muscles, joints, bones and your overall wellbeing to support a busy lifestyle.
3. £39.99 supplies all the ingredients needed to fight back against oxidative ‘ageing’ damage and boost skin’s natural collagen production.
4. £14.95 is the first tablet programme to protect against collagen loss.
1. £19.99 fits like a cooling second skin to rehydrate and perk up a tired-looking complexion.
2. £19.99 is a rich, pearly balm that stimulates collagen synthesis to restore your lips’ natural volume.
Gold Collagen at The GLAMOUR Beauty Festival
Minerva Research Labs presents its Gold Collagen® skincare range of liquid beauty supplements and advanced topical products: enjoy complimentary tests measuring collagen density in the skin and hair thickness.
Get your tickets on and find out more information on GLAMOUR.COM.