If the prospect of dragging yourself out of bed at the crack of dawn to run 5k on the treadmill fills you with dread, it's time to reach for your headphones.
Listening to a motivating playlist won't just wake you up in the small hours, it's also scientifically-proven to enhance your workout.
So if you're keen to amp up your fitness regime and need spurring on, we've called on top DJ, , to create the ultimate workout playlist for your next trip to the gym.
Daniel has shared the ten most motivating songs that are guaranteed to get you feeling fired up and take your workout the extra distance (quite literally).
Stylish sportswear that will *actually* make you want to hit the gym ASAP
These are the ten songs that Dan insists we should all be adding to our workout playlist:
1. 17: MK
2. Climbin' (PianoWeapon): Shadow Child & Doorly
3. CrankIt (Woah!): Kideko & George Kwali ft. NadiaRose
4. ShowMeLove (ColinFrancisRemix2015): Robin S
5. Teach Me: Bakermat
6. Imagination: Gorgon City ft. Katy Menditta
7. Superstylin': Groove Armada
8. Man with the Red Face: Mark Knight & Funkagenda
9. Needin' U: David Morales ft Face
10. Finally: Kings of Tomorrow
Now you've got your playlist sorted, read about the workouts that are going to dominate the fitness scene this year.
The fitness trends you need to know this year
Race you to the treadmill?
A little bit about Dan: In 2015 Dan signed with Eight Ray Music Agency and from London Fashion Week and major product launches to private yacht parties in Dubai, Dan has performed in front of the most star-studded crowds. He has played alongside the likes of Judge Jules, Radio 1’s Annie Mac, Fatman Scoop, Skepta and Krept & Konan.