Halle Berry takes ex Gabriel to court over daughter's hair

26 Nov 2014

It's no secret that Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry have had a tumultuous relationship since their split in 2010, but she it has been revealed that Halle has taken ex-boyfriend Gabriel to court for allegedly trying to change the appearance of their daughter to make her look white.

PA Photos

She claims that Aubry straightened six-year-old Nahla's curly hair and lightened it in a bid to make her look less African-American.

Court documents accuse Gabriel of inflicting "potential psychological and physical damage" to their daughter and could cause her to wonder "why her natural appearance is not good enough".

Wenn

Halle said in the documents: "I want both Gabriel and I to make decisions together that affect our daughter, her growth, her development and her general welfare.

"I continue to hope that Gabriel and I can find a way to work together to be successful co-parents. It was with regret that I concluded that I had to seek the court's intervention on these issues, but until Gabriel recognises the meaning of joint legal custody and how it is implemented, it appears that the court will be my only resort to safeguard Nahla's best interests."

Bigpicturesphoto.com

Halle did not appear in court on Monday, but was attended by her lawyer, Steve Kolodny, and also Gabriel. A judge ruled that neither parents could change Nahla's look from its natural state.

The actress told Ebony magazine in 2011 that she wants Nahla to make her own mind about how she perceives herself.

"I'm not going to put a label on it," she said. "I had to decide for myself, and that's what she's going to have to decide - how she identifies herself in the world. And I think, largely, that will be based on how the world identifies her. That's how I identified myself.

"But I feel like she's black. I'm black and I'm her mother, and I believe in the one-drop theory."

Halle is also seeking to decrease the child support she gives to Gabriel, from $16,000 to $3,800 per month, claiming that the model uses the money to finance his personal fitness, clothing, electronics, car and health insurance.

SOURCE:

On 28 November 2014, we wrote...

Gabriel Aubry is still barred from seeing his daughter with Halle Berry, Nahla, despite appealing to an American court.

The model, who was involved in a Thanksgiving tussle with Halle's fiancé Olivier Martinez, had been asking an LA judge to lift a restraining order, which prevents him getting closer than 100 yards to his daughter, Halle and Olivier.

The judge dismissed this request but the ban is set to be lifted on 29th November anyway, unless Halle Berry files another court order.

The news comes after Olivier and Gabriel sustained injuries during a fight at Halle's house over the American holidays. Gabriel and Halle have been locked in a custody battle over Nahla, with the model denying the actress' request to move her daughter full time to Paris.

SOURCE:

On 27 November, 2012, we wrote...

Gabriel Aubry has accused Halle Berry's boyfriend Olivier Martinez of threatening to kill him.

Aubry claims that, during their Thanksgiving scuffle, Martinez said: "You cost us $3 million. When you see the judge, you're going to tell him you're going to Paris or I'm going to kill you."

Aubry has been locked in a legal battle with Berry over her request to move their four-year-old daughter Nahla to France, where Martinez is a citizen. The judge ruled against Berry.

Aubry's allegations are written in his application for a restraining order against Martinez, which the court has apparently granted.

Also attached to the application were pictures of Aubry's facial injuries, which included cuts and a black eye.

Yesterday, it was reported that Berry had gone to court herself to try to extend an existing restraining order against Aubry, which ordered him to stay 100 yards from Berry, Nahla and Martinez.

Martinez himself is yet to comment, although a source close to Berry disputes Aubry's claims.

"This incident arose as a result of a fight initiated by Mr. Aubry when Nahla was delivered for Thanksgiving and Mr. Martinez attempted to have a discussion with him," the source told People magazine.

Aubry claims in his document that he drove up to Berry's house with Nahla in the backseat, and was surprised to see Martinez at her house, as he is not usually present during custodial hand-overs.

He then claims that Nahla said: "Olivier is here. I'm scared."

After handing Nahla over to someone named Miriam, Martinez apparently told Aubry: "We need to talk." "All of a sudden, Mr. Martinez jumped me on the side of my body, and punched me such that he had taken me down to the ground," Aubry wrote. "He continued to punch me at least two or three times, kicked me in the ribs with his knee or foot, and took my head in his hands and slammed it to the concrete driveway. It all happened so fast and so suddenly; I did not see Mr. Martinez's actions coming, and thus, I was not ready for it and was not able to defend myself."

Alongside the threat, Aubry also claims Martinez said: "From now on you're going to do drop offs on the street. I'm not just some f--ing actor, you don't know me."

Aubry was arrested by police after he claims Martinez told them he attacked them several times. Aubry told the officers that the incident would have been taped on Berry's security cameras and told them to obtain the videos before they are wiped. "I was handcuffed to the bed while I was being examined and treated, and was not allowed to make a phone call," he wrote. "I ended up suffering a fractured rib, multiple bruises on my face and my forehead, an area under my left eye, and three areas in my mouth required stitches."

SOURCE:

On 26 November 2012, we wrote...

Halle Berry will go to court to seek a restraining order against her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry after he fought with Olivier Martinez at the star's home on Thanksgiving day.

Sources close to the Oscar-winning actress have revealed that Berry's lawyers were alarmed at Aubry's aggressive behaviour at the family home, which he displayed in front of the former couple's four-year-old daughter Nahla.

After the incident, a judge did issue an emergency protection order, which requires Aubry to stay 100 yards from Halle, Nahla and Olivier, but the order expires on Tuesday.

As a result, Berry's lawyers will be fighting to extend the order indefinitely.

Aubry, who was arrested for the brawl, faces charges of criminal battery.

SOURCE:

On 23 November 2012, we wrote...

Gabriel Aubry has been hospitalised after a brawl with his ex-wife Halle Berry's new fiancé Olivier Martinez at her home on Thanksgiving.

According to reports, the pair got into a physical altercation at Berry's home. Law enforcement sources told TMZ that the fight began when Aubry arrived to drop off his daughter Nahla with Berry.

A Hollywood division watch commander for the LAPD told Us Weekly: "The investigation is ongoing. The cause of the fight between the two men is unknown."

It has been reported that Aubry sustained a broken rib, contusions on his face and a possible head injury in the brawl.

Berry and Aubry have been embroiled in a custody battle over their daughter since they split in April 2010. Berry has been engaged to French actor Martinez since late 2011.

SOURCES: ,

https://yarema.ua

У нашей компании важный портал на тематику https://topobzor.info.
high school musical 4 full movie