Yep. We've all been there. Midweek drinks got out of hand. Trust us, we get it - you were too nervous on the first Tinder date you just had to neck that extra bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, work drinks got way out of hand with your hilarious colleague, or your mum's visit to London meant you just had to show her the best cocktails in town (and, you weren't paying).
But, the alarm just rang and now you have to face the world. Luckily, for you, we've got the solution to putting your *brave* face on in ten easy steps...
- Shower: It may seem obvious but if you're feeling sluggish and you've overslept, you may just suck it up, shove your clothes on and run out the door. DON'T. A shower will revive you, wake you up and get rid of that "stinking of alcohol" problem. Plus, it gives you a chance to SCRUB that club stamp off your wrist properly... the ultimate giveaway.
- Brush your teeth and use a mouthwash: Boozy breath = busted.
- Medicate: If you have a raging headache, take necessary steps, i.e. Ibuprofen or Paracetamol and if you're feeling sick or faint, a Diorylite to restore the salts and sugars you've lost won't go amiss. That way, you won't have to complain.
- Moisturise, moisturise, moisturise: We're not the first to say it, but drinking dehydrates you, massively. When you've consumed a lot of liquor, your skin is quite literally in need of a drink (and not the hard stuff you were glugging last night). Make sure you moisturise your face, using the thickest you have. It's the quickest and easiest way to restore necessary dewyness.
- Use a primer: Don't you find that when you're hungover, your make-up disappears by lunch? That's because when your skin's thirsty it absorbs any liquid placed on it, a process which is heightened by alcohol dehydration. By using a primer, which essentially acts as a barrier, your make-up will stay on longer as it won't be able to penetrate the skin as easily, and you'll find less dirt gets in to your pores. Win. Win.
- Conceal: Concealer is your new BFF, seriously. Use it to hide those bags, brighten the eyes and cover any breakouts.
- Get the glow: After applying foundation to even out your skin tone, apply a highlighter to your cheek, brow and nose bones as well as your cupid's bow. Follow up with a bronzer all over the face to give your washed-out complexion a kick, and finish with a blusher on the apples of your check for a natural 'flush'.
- Wake up your peepers: This is the morning to whip out your eyelash curler, because bigger eyes mean brighter eyes and brighter eyes mean radiance. If you have them to hand, pop in a few eye drops for some sparkly rehydration. Finish with a generous coat of mascara.
- Avoid using a dark lip colour: Yes, we love a plum and a burgundy red too but opting for a dark over a light pout when you're not looking your best will only make you look drained and underslept. You want to wear a lipstick that adds fullness. The problem with darker shades is that, not only does it make your lips look smaller, it also flattens them and adds less highlight. Opt for something more neutral with a pinky pigment, this will really help to plump your pout.
- Keep hydrated: Stop off on the way to work and stuff your bag with coconut water and water with added electrolytes (Jennifer Aniston would suggest SmartWater, so would we). You may want that fizzy Fanta but by 12pm, you'll be regretting it.
Наш важный web-сайт на тематику honda civic 4d dmi.com.ua